2 cups of water
1 clove garlic - minced
1/2 yellow onion - sliced
1 tbsp salted soya bean(豆鼓)
1/2 tbsp korean chilli paste
Kimchi - any amount ( I used homemade)
3 tablespoon minced meat or beef shabu shabu
1 pc of tau kwa(hard beancurd) -cut into pieces
1 pkt Enoki mushroom
2 stalks spring onion - cut inch length
1 stalk chinese celery - cut inch length
1 tbsp fish sauce
1. Put water into a pot and bring to boil. Add sliced yellow onion , garlic, salted soya bean and korean chilli paste.
2. Seasoned minced meat with 1-2 tsp light soy sauce, dash of pepper, 1 tsp sesame oil and 1 tsp cornflour. No seasoning required if use beef shabu shabu.
3. Use spoon to scoop minced meat into small balls and add into the boiling mixture. Add kimchi.
4. Remove the "root" part of Enoki mushroom. Rinse. Then add the Enoki mushroom and tua kwa into soup.
5. Add 1/2 - 1 tbsp of fish sauce and light soy sauce into soup or your desired taste.
6. Sprinkle cut spring onion and chinese celery. Remove from fire and place soup into a bowl and serve with rice.
P.s. : you may add tanghoon /glass noodle in above 4.
You may replaced pork with beef sabu sabu or sliced chicken.
You may like to view also my other post:
Post a Comment