9 Mar 2018
Can't decide whether to make "ikea" meatball copycat or seafood pasta, so in the end cooked both. I have wanted to homemade Ikea meatball since last year. However, did not manage to do this dish until today.
I googled several recipes online to have an idea how others make these meatballs. With wisdom from above, this is how I homemade "ikea" meatball copycat😃..
Surprisingly, it taste very good though this is my first time making it. Hubby and dauggter loved this meatballs and hubby ate half of them. As he eat, he kept saying "nice! Very nice". Daughter too like these meatballs. She said "nice leh!"
This is the recipe. .
500g minced beef
100g minced pork
1/4 tsp pepper
1 slice of wholemeal bread - cut into small pieces
1 big onion - chopped
3 garlic - chopped
2-3 Tbsp milk
1.5 Tbsp light sauce
1 tsp salt
2 tsp corn flour
1 Tbsp oil
1. In a frying pan add oil then onion n garlic a d fry until onion is soft and fragrance. Remove from heat and pour into cutted bread.
2. Add milk into the bread n fried onion mixture. Combine them.
3. In a large bowl add beef and pork, egg, salt, light sauce, bread mixture and corn flour.
Combine them and mix well.
4. Prepare a baking tray layed with parchment paper.
Wear disposal glove and take some meat mixture and roll into 1inch meatball with hands. Place meatball onto the baking tray. Continue to roll all the rest of the meat mixture until all are made into meatballs.
5. Place tray of meatballs into preheat oven 200°C and bake for about 20-30min.
Hi Catherine, thanks for the recipe. I tried and my boy really loved it as kept saying it’s so nice 👍ReplyDelete
Thank you for sharing. I glad to hear that your boy loved. 😊Delete